+34 609 803 081 | email@example.com
Data related to the Manager:
Noir et Blanc®
Clara Busoms Herms
ID number 39374480K
8, Sant Pere Street
08513 Prats de Lluçanès (Barcelona)
+34 609 803 081
Data Protection Officer: Clara Busoms Herms
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection European Regulation 2016 / 679, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in Noir et Blanc® we treat the data you provide us with for any or all of the following purposes:
– File / history of workers of the company.
– Purchase / sale of articles and services.
– Control and supervision of the entity’s efficiency and quality.
– Control and surveillance of access to places.
– Coordination of business activities.
– Creation of contracts, preparation of payrolls and other related tasks.
– Sending commercial information of the entity by post, email or others.
– Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management.
– Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for the work performed.
– Publication of personal data on different social networks or other publication methods.
– Collection via POS.
– Carrying out a course / training through the website / platform.
– Reception of the provision of a service.
– Registration from courses / training.
– Entity security.
– After-sales service and loyalty.
– Processing the registration and cancellation of employees due to illness or work accident.
– Processing of budgets.
– Data processing for courses and training.
– Use of data derived from the activities of the company.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
– Unequivocal consent.
– Execution of a contract.
– Legitimate interest on the part of the controller.
– Protect the vital interest of an affected person.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
– To other data controllers.
– Tax administration.
– Security Agency.
– Banks and financial entities.
– Individuals in charge of destroying documentation.
– Consulting / Audit entities.
– Training entities.
– Advertising and marketing entities.
– Software and hardware maintenance computing entities.
– Management / Consulting.
– Social Security.
– Occupational Risk Prevention Service.
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Noir et Blanc® is processing personal data that interests you. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in the event that it will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right of opposition to the processing of your data. Noir et Blanc® will stop processing the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Likewise, the right to data portability can be exercised, as well as withdrawing the consents facilities at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can contact us by postal mail at the following address: 8, Sant Pere Street – 08513 Prats de Lluçanès (Barcelona) attaching a photocopy of your ID card, to verify your identity. Remember to provide the following information in your request: First name, last name and email address. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.